IVF also known as( in vitro fertilization) is a kind of fertility medical care where eggs are integrated with sperm. The procedure when conducted outside of your body in a lab then it is known as in vitro fertilization or IVF.
It is a process used by people who find it difficult to conceive naturally. Also, IVF consists of many complicated processes, therefore it should be performed in the reputed and trustworthy IVF centers. Benison IVF Healthcare Clinic is the best IVF center in Delhi. It is an effective kind of assisted reproductive technology.
Now let us know what exactly IVF is.
What is IVF all about?
As mentioned above, IVF is a kind of assisted reproductive technology in which sperm and an egg are fertilized outside of the human body. The process is complex as it involves activities such as restoring eggs from ovaries and then manually amalgamating them with the sperm.
The whole procedure is performed in the laboratory which ultimately helps in fertilization. After several days of fertilization, the fertilized egg known as the embryo is then carefully placed inside a uterus. The pregnancy only occurs when this embryo embeds itself with the uterine wall. Apart from this, IVF is also beneficial for preventing passing of the genetic issues to a child.
Why is IVF executed?
IVF is the top choice of many because of plenty of reasons. IVF is a complex procedure, hence should be executed by the best IVF clinic. Benison IVF healthcare clinic doctor is considered to be the best IVF doctor in Delhi.
The doctors here are experienced and competent in treating infertility, and Infertility issues in the couples. Apart from this, the main factor progressing towards IVF treatment is same-sex couples or people who want to have a baby without a partner, also consider IVF treatment.
Many people would try IVF because of other unsuccessful fertility methods. The reasons can be many, below are mentioned some of the factors responsible for IVF treatment and these are-
- Damaged fallopian tube
- Low sperm count
- Uterine fibroids
- PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Risk of genetic disorder or diseases
- Unexplained issues with the uterus
What is the IVF process?
IVF treatment can be distributed in many steps-
- The initial step is taking medications pertaining to fertility for many months that help ovaries produce several mature eggs that are ready for fertilization. The patient needs to follow up regularly in terms of ultrasounds, and blood tests simply to measure the hormone levels and track the production of the eggs.
- The second step involves removing the mature eggs from your body also known as egg retrieval. It is a painless minor surgical procedure that is only performed under the supervision of the doctor in the clinic.
- After egg retrieval, the eggs are mixed with the sperm cells, known as insemination in a lab. The eggs and sperm are stored in a container where the fertilization happens. As the cells in eggs divide themselves and transform into embryos, the progress can be monitored as well.
- Immediately within 3-5 days after the retrieval of the egg, embryos are transferred into the uterus. The doctor puts a thin tube all through the cervix directly into the uterus and places the embryo into the uterus with the help of the tube.
- After this, the pregnancy is initiated if any of the embryos attach itself to the lining of the uterus. Transfer of the embryo is initiated at the doctor’s clinic only. Benison IVF clinic is the best IVF center in Delhi as they have a successful track record of fulfilling the dreams of many infertile couples. The whole process is not even painful.
- It is advisable to rest for the particular day after the embryo transfer is initiated. After one day of resting the patient can go back to their normal day-to-day activities. The doctor might advise the patient to take pills or get daily shots of a hormone known as progesterone for the initial 8-10 weeks after the transfer of the embryo.
How long does an IVF cycle take?
IVF is a long procedure and thus requires patience. Firstly, it is always advisable to seek help from a trusted and reputed IVF clinic only. Always consider the best doctor who has a great reputation and track record in the medical field. The couple needs to undergo a number of physical tests like ultrasounds, an overview of the sperm, and blood tests before initiating the procedure of IVF.
Pregnancy might happen in the first, second, third, or many more cycles. You might be advised to wait between the cycles. Regular follow-ups with the specialist would be required for the best of your circumstances.
Is IVF painful?
No, IVF is absolutely not painful. Although little discomfort can be experienced. Apart from the daily injections and ovary retrieval stiffness, the treatment is overall painless. Anytime if you ever experience severe pain, it could be a chance of complications. Moreover, IVF injections are painless, you might experience a little bit of sensation but they do not cause any extreme pain. The needles of the IVF injections are very small, so you will not feel any pain. If you do experience any such discomfort that persists then immediately consult the specialist.
What are the tips to support your IVF pregnancy?
- Firstly research on the best IVF center- it is very important to research well before choosing the particular IVF center for your treatment.
- Consume good fats and avoid junk food
- Practice Meditation and Yoga
- Maintain sleep schedule
- Try to keep yourself stress-free and happy
- Avoid too much caffeine
What is the cost of IVF Treatment?
The cost of the IVF treatment completely depends upon the history of the couple as it is hard to predict the exact amount. Also, the overall amount of the IVF is affordable. If you are searching for the best IVF center in Delhi, then Benison IVF Healthcare Clinic is the best IVF center in Delhi with a price that is highly affordable.
What are the benefits of IVF treatment?
IVF therapy consists of stimulation including the ovaries, egg harvesting, insemination, and moving embryos. It has a very high success rate that is more than 60%. Also, every person’s biology is different and reacts differently to the therapy. Thus the results may vary from person to person. There is a small percentage of likelihood of success in a particular cycle. Three cycles of IVF have an overall impact that helps in enhancing the odds of conceiving.
IVF is becoming a more and more prominent treatment for pregnancy due to its high success rate. Benison IVF and Healthcare is the best IVF center in Delhi NCR that has a track record of IVF success rate in treating both men and women. It is always advisable to choose the right clinic and doctors for your parenthood journey. We at Benison IVF Centre are dedicated to giving you the best experience on your parenthood journey. We adhere to the belief that our patients are our responsibility. For more information, you can get directly in touch with us via the website.