Are you interested in health and fitness just like us? Well, if the answer is YES, then feel free to utilize the potential of our platform to share your expertise with the wealth of our readers. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to express your beliefs, share your findings and promote your content/ products to a larger audience.
However, we want our readers to benefit the most from this platform. Therefore, there are a few rules that we like to operate with. If you are keen to share a submission with us, please make note of the following pointers:
- The shared content should be absolutely unique with no plagiarism involved. We don’t want that for you or for our readers.
- Ensure that you keep the content very crisp. The ideal length should be around 800 to 1000 words. Of course, if there is a little deviation from this for the cause of syntax, we will be happy to make an exception.
- Do include images that are original, licensed and not under any copyrights infringement or violation. That is not a nice thing to do.
- Do not make the text too wordy. Try to include many subheadings, titles, bullet points and figures for our readers to better relate to the content.
- Do not make it overly promotional. While it is okay to promote your products and services to a certain extent, it is important to remember that this blog post is meant to benefit the reader and does not serve the purpose of an advertorial.
- Ensure that you include your headshot along with your credentials so that our readers know who the information is coming from.
- Refrain from adding too many links in the blog. About 3 to 4 links throughout the content should be enough.
- We take about a week’s time to review the blogs and publish them. In case it exceeds two weeks for the content to be published it will be safe to assume that we will not be featuring it here and thereby, you may release the blog on any other platform. Following up with us is not likely to change the outcome.
Here are some categories that we are highly interested in:
- Healthy Living,
- Health tips.
There are many different topics within the given umbrella so make sure that you explore every inch of these categories. Whatever you write, remember to keep it intelligent, interesting, and, of course, relevant. Ensure that there are no grammatical errors and the entire copy follows a standard (preferably Chicago Manual Style).
We will not be accepting blog posts with data that has no source listed along with it. Do mention the stats and where you are getting them from. Since health and wellness is a serious segment, please make sure that whatever content you provide is legitimately researched.
If you are interested to publish a guest post on healthcarebloggers.com, then knock us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.