There are many benefits of doing yoga, it is known to all. Yoga relaxes every part of your body and all parts also get rest. Different yoga poses are for different parts of your body.
In the problem of spondylosis, take the help of yoga, it will soon give relief from this problem. The problem of spondylosis arises due to the wrong habits and compulsion of sitting, getting up, and walking in today’s busy and modern lifestyle.
In the problem of cervical spondylosis, the spinal cord begins to grow abnormally and due to the lack of calcium in the middle of the vertebrae and due to the slip from its place.
If you have problems with cervical spondylosis, you should do yoga asanas. You can get relief from this problem by practicing yoga. Read Yoga for Spondylosis in this article.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Yoga for Spondylosis: Know the Yogasanas that give relief in Spondylosis
Foot Extension Paschimottanasana:
- To do this asana, first sit on your mat with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Now make some distance between your two feet.
- Now take both your hands backward and tie them.
- After this, keep both hands raised above the ground.
- Now tilt your head forward and try to touch the knees of the feet.
- Remain in this position for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Keep in mind that while bending the head, the breath is to be exhaled.
- By doing this asana, the blood circulation remains correct.
- Along with this, the pain of the back, spine, and back is removed.
- Do this asana carefully and slowly, there can be the harm in doing it in a hurry.
- Do this asana like Spondylosis Exercises.
- For this asana, lie on your back on the mat.
- Now spread both your hands parallel to your shoulders.
- After doing this the body will look perpendicular.
- Now place your right foot on the ground under the left hand and try to hold the toe of the right foot with the finger of your left hand.
- Repeat the same action with your other leg and hand.
- Stay in this state for at least 5 to 7 seconds.
- Breathe normally throughout the action.
- This asana gives you great relief in back pain, slip disc, sciatica, cervical, spondylosis.
- This asana is more beneficial for the spine.
- Along with this, it also reduces belly fat very soon.
- This asana is considered very good for Spondylosis Treatment.
- To do this asana, you must first sit in Vajrasana.
- Now slowly bend backward.
- Lie down while bending over, but keep your legs bent.
- Now lift your back off the ground and keep it close to the ground while bending the neck and maintain this position according to your ability.
- Do the asana for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Breathe slowly normally. Just exhale while bending backward.
- Do this asana to strengthen the spine.
- Along with this, the stomach gets a lot of benefits from doing this asana.
- Do this asana slowly and comfortably.
- To do the asana, first, lie straight on your stomach.
- Keep both your hands close to the body and make a distance between your two legs.
- Now take small breaths and raise your head.
- Then slowly raise your chest.
- But keep in mind that the navel should touch the ground only.
- Keep in mind that there should be the full weight of the upper body on both the hands and the level of your shoulders should be the same.
- Maintain this state as per your ability.
- When you take your body back to its normal state, keep in mind that at that time you have to exhale.
- This makes the spine flexible and keeps it healthy. This is Yoga for Spondylitis.
- By doing this, shoulder and neck pain also gets reduced.
- To do this asana, first, lie down on your stomach on your mat.
- Now make some distance in both your feet.
- Now bend both your legs from the knees and bring them to your waist.
- After this, lift your upper body. Slowly try to lift the head first and then the chest.
- Simultaneously, hold the toes of the feet with both your hands.
- Do this by breathing slowly.
- Try to maintain this position of this posture for 12 to 15 seconds in starting.
- Then exhale and come back to normal position.
- By doing this asana, all kinds of problems related to the spine will be removed.
- Along with this, many problems related to stomachs will get relief.
- To do Matsyasana, first lie down on your back on your mat.
- Keep both your hands close to the body.
- Also, keep both your feet close.
- Now keep both your hands under the hips. Make sure that the palms are kept straight on the ground.
- As you inhale, try to raise your head and chest.
- Keep in mind that the top of the head should remain on the ground and the head should be raised backward.
- Now maintain this position according to your ability and at the same time keep taking long deep breaths, then slowly come back to the normal position
- By doing this asana, there is a stretch in the neck and chest.
- Also, it proves helpful in the problem of Cervical Spondylosis.
Apart from the yogasanas mentioned here, you can also practice Gomukhasana, Dhanurasana, Vyaghrasana. To get rid of the problem of spondylosis, you should do all the above asanas regularly.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join the 200 yoga teacher training in Goa, India.