Getting To Know About Air Purifiers and How to Get Out from Covid-19
An air purifier is a modern-day innovation that is becoming more of a need than a luxury each passing day. An air purifier is responsible to purify the air around the room to provide a clean and healthy breathing environment. Now a common thought that occurs in mind is why does an indoor space require any such thing? As we all know air pollution is a silent killer and has no boundaries. That’s why so many young children suffer from asthma, dust allergies, and throat allergies which can eventually lead to cancer. The classroom is one place where the students spend thousands of hours during their early ages and hence the environment given to them must be clean and healthy. An air purifier circulates air that is free of toxins, airborne contaminants, and other harmful allergens in the air such as pollen Considering that CO2 is toxic, imagine a room full of individuals sitting closely together and producing a high level of CO2.
In addition, we faced the problem of COVID 19 at the global level, which took the form of droplets in the air and spread quickly. This contagious disease would take only a day to spread to the whole class due to its very nature of a replication. In such a scenario, it is Imperative that every classroom environment requires an air cleaning solution to be always readily accessible to every student.
Can A Classroom Be a Place of Invisible Airborne Particles?
The answer is unfortunately yes. Within a class, there are windows and doors from which the dirty and contaminated air keeps on seeping in. It is an environment where the students are often engaged in many activities where they deal with smoke-producing chemicals for the sake of learning. Along with it, the air around may also have many COVID 19 particles floating around that may further add to the immediate problem. Classroom air purifiers are responsible to remove harmful air particles and circulating clean air for a healthy breathing experience for young minds.
07 Reasons Why Air Purifiers Are Becoming Essentials for Classrooms
Given below are the 7 reasons why air purifiers are becoming essential for classrooms:
1. Classrooms have windows that serve as a constant supply of dust, pollen and other allergens that may also cause allergies in any students.
2. Nowadays the spread of COVID 19 can be controlled using an air purifier as it will clean the air of any particles that may still be in the air or on the surfaces.
3. It is a simple solution to the problem of indoor pollution and will serve the purpose of fresh air circulating without having to rely on other methods. As a result, it will keep the young minds active and eager for knowledge.
4. It improves ventilation flow. The filters in an air purifier keep the air clean continuously and remove harmful particles from the air.
5. It is also very important to have a pleasant smell in a learning room. When so many students are sitting together, the smell of sweat, sneezes or chemicals might lead to a headache. An air purifier removes the odour from the air.
6. An air purifier will sanitize the air around you. Importance may be put on cleaning the knobs and desks, but the air is just as important to be cleaned.
7. Another challenge faced by the education sector is the allergic reaction that a student might have within a class. No need to worry as an air purifier will remove all the allergens from the air in the classroom to induce a safe and healthy learning environment.
Air purifiers are now becoming popular each day and while their purpose is to clean the air, it must be stated here that they do indeed work. Their effective filtering system sucks in unhealthy and toxic air but circulates clean air to be inhaled. Invest in an air purifier if you wish to add a quantitative addition to your classrooms the impact of which will be evident on results and health cards.
Rosa Hampton is a creative writer and traveler based in Los Angeles. Her work often includes research based content for B2C companies.