Tone up your abdominal muscles & eliminate excess fat with Abdominoplasty surgery in Mumbai
Abdominoplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery. It is also known as tummy tuck surgery. This surgical procedure improves the appearance of your abdomen. It removes excess fat & skin that surrounds your abdomen and tucks your tummy in a refined shape. It tightened the abdominal muscles by removing excess fat. Tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai is one of the best choices to tone up your abdominal muscles & to remove belly fat. Both males and females can choose for abdominoplastic surgery. It is the best alternative to get rid of surplus fat and tone up your abdominal muscles. However, abdominoplasty is not a weight-loss option.
Most common reasons that direct to abdominoplasty.
- Most commonly women with post-pregnancy have a massive weight gain or massive weight loss. As their body changes, they complain about the laxity in their lower abdominal area of the skin and the accumulation of fat in that area.
- It leads to severe problems like laxity in the abdominal area directs to a hernia and major discomfort to your body.
- Due to the lower abdominal fat, the patients also complain about backache. As there is a shift of abdominal contents in the abdominal region.
- It also directs to stretch marks & scars.
- Due to the lower fat in the abdominal region, your posture is additionally suffering from it and it also results in back pain.
Reasons why many people opt for tummy tuck surgery.
- It removes excess fat.
- It tightens the abdominal muscles.
- It removed your belly pouch type appearance.
- Eliminates stretch marks & scars.
- Excess skin removal.
- It repairs hernia.
- Improve your posture.
- Decreases your back pain.
- Boost your confidence.
Abdominoplasty is one of the major surgical procedures. You must have adequate knowledge & information about the procedure before undergoing it and the tummy tuck surgery cost in Mumbai. Your surgeon will counsel you and inform you about the procedure that you will undergo.
BEFORE THE ABDOMINOPLASTIC SURGERY
The patient undergoing abdominoplastic surgery will have to undergo pre-op & assessment consulting. In some cases, blood will be taken so that if any medical emergencies are present then that can be also addressed.
DURING THE ABDOMINOPLASTY
Abdominoplastic surgery is operated under general anaesthesia. The patient is forbidden to drink or eat for six hours. The patient can only have water before 2 hours of the operation. During the surgical procedure depending upon the type of abdominoplasty, it usually takes about 1 to 5 hours for the procedure to complete.
- What are the types of Abdominoplasties?
- There are two main types of abdominoplasties
This is the most common type of abdominoplastic surgery opted. In this procedure, the incision will be made from one hip bone to the other. The surgeon will remove the excess fat, tissue, and skin surrounding that area i.e., below the belly button. Then the continuing underlying skin is pulled tightly together with the absorbable sutures. After the abdominoplasty, there will be two evident scars for time being. One will run across the lower abdominal region i.e., from one pelvic bone to the another, and the second scar will be around the belly button.
In partial abdominal surgical procedure needs a smaller incision, unlike the complete abdominal procedure. In this procedure also there is a removal of excess fat & skin that surrounds the navel region. And tone up the abdominal muscles. In this procedure, your belly button will not be reconstructed. Both the surgeries have different costs of abdominoplasty surgery in Mumbai.
AFTER THE OPERATION
After the post-surgical treatment, patients generally have drainage tubes attached to their bodies for a while. They have to stay in the hospital for over a night after the procedure. Generally, the drainage tubes are removed but, in some cases, patients go home along with it for a few days. The patient will be called for follow-up.
- Patients can walk right away after the surgery.
- Rest is required completely.
- A garment that pressure presses your abdomen will be fitted for the patient for the next 6 to 7 weeks following the operation.
- Patients should avoid driving.
- Lifting heavyweight.
If you have any questions and considering going for abdominoplasty, then tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai is your stop for the surgery.