Getting Invisalign braces is a perfect solution if you suffer from misaligned teeth problems. As Invisalign is a relatively new orthodontic treatment option, many individuals need clarification about undergoing this process. So why wait anymore? This blog is going to provide detailed answers to common queries about the Invisalign treatment. If you have queries about Invisalign, going through the sections below can help end such confusion.
The price to be paid for Invisalign treatment can vary based on the requirements of the patients. Some of the major factors that determine the cost of Invisalign are
- The cost of living in the location where the dental office is situated
- The time required for the treatment process
- The amount of work needed to straighten your teeth
- The money charged by the dentist or orthodontist (directly depends on his/he qualifications, experience, experience, etc.)
Considering all these factors, the average cost of Invisalign treatment ranges from $3000 to $8000. The amount might look like a lot in the beginning, but paying every penny for this treatment is absolutely worth it.
Being aware of the major benefits of Invisalign will help you know why this is a great orthodontic treatment option. They are:
- The Invisalign system uses aligners made of smooth plastic. Therefore, they are almost invisible. There is no chance that the attractiveness of your smile will be compromised after undergoing this treatment. On the other hand, wearing traditional metal braces can lead to the unwanted display of metal chunks while talking or smiling.
- The Invisalign aligners are easy to remove and reapply. This makes it easy for you to perform daily oral hygiene activities such as brushing, flossing, etc.
- In terms of outcomes, Invisalign braces are more effective than traditional orthodontic braces. They also deliver exceptional results within a relatively quick time span.
- The Invisalign aligners gently move the teeth to the desired position. Therefore, the pain involved with the treatment is minimal to non-existent.
Individuals need to fulfill a few criteria to be perfect candidates for Invisalign treatment.
- Smokers need to quit smoking if they wish to go for Invisalign treatment. Not giving up this habit can cause the formation of yellowish stains on the aligners.
- Going for the Invisalign treatment is not a good option if you suffer from severe dental problems.
- Individuals must have the patience to wear the Invisalign aligners for at least twenty hours a day. Not following the directions provided by the orthodontist can hamper the final outcomes.
- The Invisalign aligners are not considered to be an ideal solution for kids. In fact, going for the traditional metal braces can be a perfect option in their cases.
We hope you have now gained a clear understanding of Invisalign treatment. Look for a dental office offering Invisalign treatment nearby and schedule an appointment if you want to achieve a perfect smile.