Kidneys play an important role in your body. The key job of kidneys is to filter waste products. They absorb the nutrients and excrete waste in the urine. The essential waste products are excess water and sodium. The kidney has millions of filter units known as nephrons. The main work is to eliminate wastes, maintain blood pressure, temperature and control blood acidity and electrolytes. If you are suffering from kidney ailments, take Ayurvedic kidney treatment in the USA.
Chronic renal failure is known as CRF. It is the loss of kidney functioning. In this ailment, the kidney loses the ability to filter waste products. Various signs of Kidney failure are discussed below:
- Swelling on face or legs and generalized swelling
- Changes in Urine
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Inability to regulate electrolytes and water.
- Weakness and shortness of breath
- Loss of appetite.
Causes of Kidney Failure
- Kidney stones
- Diabetes Nephropathy
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Renal tubular acidosis
Kinds of kidney problems
There are four main kidney problems
- Acute kidney disease- Acute kidney failure or renal failure is a temporary loss of kidney functioning. It is the result of physical damage or blood loss to the kidneys.
- Chronic kidney disease- In this condition, kidney damages badly. It is also known as end-stage of kidney or kidney failure.
- Polycystic kidney disease- It decreases the working of kidneys and result in kidney failure. Various complications such as liver problems, high blood pressure, heart and brain issues get developed.
- Chronic Nephrotic syndrome- The protein gets excreted from the kidney in the urine. The small blood vessels get damaged. You can notice puffiness around eyes, frothy urine, weight gain, and aroud feet and ankles.
Personalized Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment in the USA
Every patient is different and needs a personalized treatment approach. The choice of dietary changes, medicines, and expected results depend on the below-discussed factors:
- Prakriti or body type- This is analyzed by a set of questions.
- Associated diseases such as hypertension, diabetes
- The extent of kidney shrinkage- The kidney gets shrink in chronic kidney disease. The greater is the shrinkage, the complicated is the treatment.
- Blood creatinine levels- if the condition is critical then we advise going for dialysis till the level comes down to 8-10.
- Low Hb- If the Hb is critically low then we recommend going for blood transfusion before starting Ayurvedic kidney treatment in the USA.
Diet and lifestyle
The main purpose is to enhance Agni and keeping medicines soft on the body. You must avoid following foods
- Milk and milk products
- Seeds and nuts
- Non-veg items like fish, meat and eggs
- Hot spices
- Junk foods, refined foods, and white sugar
- Less of brown and wheat bread
List of foods good for kidneys
- Diluted Lassi
- Rice after removing starch
- Avoid daytime sleep
- Avoid heavy meals at night
- Hot water fermentation in kidney
- Don’t hold urine and stools
If you are suffering from chronic kidney disorder or failure then you must opt for Ayurvedic Kidney treatment in the USA.