These days, people are getting busy in their daily routine and don’t care about their falling hair. When their hair starts to fall, they think it is just occasionally falling. But in reality, they are losing the volume of hair and after that they become bald. However, some people prefer wigs to hide their baldness but the permanent solution to hair loss is Hair Transplant.
On this page, you will learn all about hair transplant, its benefits, results and many more. Moreover, you will find an answer about “A Hair Transplant can give you permanent, natural-looking results” in this content. So, keep reading for more information!
What is Hair Transplant?
Generally, a surgical procedure that is used to perform hair restoration with effective types of methods is known as Hair transplant treatment. In this surgery, the surgeon will extract your hair from the healthy donor site and implant them on the bald/recipient area. However, there are two types of methods that are used for transplanting hair, mentioned below:
- FUT – known as a strip method where the surgeon will extract the hair follicle strip from the backside of the scalp and implant it into the bald area.
- FUE – known as an advanced and less invasive method as compared to FUT. It is used to perform by extracting individual hair grafts with the help of a specific tool and implanting them on patchy and bald areas.
Therefore, these are the common methods of hair transplant treatment and they are recommended according to the suitability and condition of the candidate. Somehow, it also depends on person to person because everyone doesn’t obtain the same effective results.
Is it a Permanent Solution?
According to experts, the transplanted hair will take some time to properly heal and it is necessary to implant healthy hair grafts. It is common that after the treatment, shock loss happens which means the hair can fall after the treatment. When the treated area will be healed, the hair will grow within 7 to 12 months. It is very important to follow the aftercare instructions for taking good care of your hair, otherwise, it will not grow properly and you will not get what you want.
Yes, it is a permanent solution of taking out baldness and the results will be permanent. However, when a person completely recovered, the final results will be seen after 10 months to 1 year and if you maintain your daily routine that makes your hair healthy then they will stay for a long time.
What is the long-term outlook?
On the other side, when you consider the hair transplantation treatment, it is necessary to discuss all long term goals and outlooks with your surgeon. They will let you know when and how you will get a proper look. However, you should know that hair loss is a progressive condition, it will happen from time to time. All matters are, you need to take good care of your treated area and hair so you will not experience hair loss after the transplantation.
Tips for Healthy Hair:
The expert hair specialist is always trying to provide you with every type of help. They completely guide you all information and how to take care of your hair. There are some common tips for making your hair healthy are mentioned below:
- It is better to wash your oily hair more frequently.
- Take all essential proteins for hair like meat, fish, beans, dairy product and eggs.
- Eat vegetables, fruits, leafy green salads and drink water.
- You should know what type of hair texture you have and treat them accordingly.
- Use the prescribed shampoo that matches your hair type and provide you results.
- Avoid heating your hair on daily basis.
- Get your hair cut after every 8 to 10 weeks.
- If you feel better then come for a consultation to know about your hair health.
What are the benefits of a hair transplant?
Generally, a big benefit is to those people whose confidences are low after experiencing baldness. Somehow there are a lot of benefits for the person who gets a hair transplant once in life, such as:
- Less invasive and more advantages.
- Long-lasting and amazing results.
- Your hair will grow healthy and thick.
- It will boost up your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- No big scars, the tiny ones will be hidden.
- Quick recovery without experiencing any complications.
- It will improve and enhance your overall appearance.
- This is a permanent solution for getting natural hair.
- Cost-efficient and high success rate.
All Summed Up!
Therefore, hair transplant is a permanent and natural hair providing solution that is suitable for all types of people, men and women. You need to wait at least 10 to 12 months for getting final results so there will be no need to experience patchy areas and baldness. Further, if you want to get the treatment then kindly choose a board-certified practitioner who performed your surgery successfully.