Globally, sudden hair loss is getting a very common issue for every single man and woman. They are tired of hiding their bald or patchy head as it lowers down their quality of the life. Somehow, if you are willing to get a permanent solution then Hair Transplant is the best and effective option.
However, to know more about Hair Transplant Cost Procedure and Result in detail then this article is helpful for you where we have defined all little information. So, keep reading!
About Hair Transplant:
A minimally surgical procedure that is used to perform for implanting natural hair by extracting hair follicles from the donor site and implanting them on recipient areas is known as Hair Transplanting Surgery. There are two main methods of transplanting hair; one is FUT – also known as strip method and another one is FUE – that perform with individual hair follicle units.
Both techniques will be performed under local anesthesia for preventing discomfort and pain. However, the total duration of the surgery is 4 to 6 hours or it depends on the condition of the candidate’s scalp. The results will be permanent and can be seen after 10 to 12 months. The reasons for having hair loss issues are heredity, diet, stress or depression, sickness and imbalance hormones issues.
Who are suitable candidates?
According to Hair Specialists, it is necessary to fulfil the candidacy criteria before undergoing hair restoration treatment. Somehow, it is important to consult with your hair transplant surgeon to know are you capable of it or not. However, the criteria are mentioned below:
- A person should be above 25 age.
- The candidate should have healthy hair on the donor site.
- To have the ability to grow healthy hair.
- Completely bald people are ideal candidates.
- Both men and women are the best applicants.
Expected Results After Hair Transplant:
The outcomes are effective and life-changing but it requires patience for getting results. The candidate will start to observe the growth of hair after 3 to 4 months when the treated area starts to heal and complete results will be seen after 10 to 12 months. After that, it will be long lasting and you will not require any hair loss treatment further.
However, the two major factors for obtaining permanent results are to choose an expert and experienced surgeon who performed your treatment accurately and perfectly and the other factor is to take good care of your treated area during the healing process. So that is how you will get amazing and satisfying results.
6 Top Benefits:
Generally, there are numerous benefits of hair transplant to those who choose this treatment without thinking of another option. Conversely, there are a few revolutionary benefits that are mentioned below:
- It is a permanent solution for restoring hair.
- A minimally invasive procedure.
- Improves and enhance the appearance of the face.
- The surgery will save you from long term charges.
- There will be less pain but more you will obtain.
- Less scarring but no major complications.
Complete Procedure of Hair Transplant:
Before the procedure, it is necessary to talk with your surgeon in detail related to your condition. Your surgeon will prescribe you some precaution that will prevent you from a complication during and after the surgery, such as:
- Avoid taking blood thinners before the procedure.
- Do not get your hair cut or shave the area.
- Quit smoking or drinking alcohol.
On the day of the procedure, the surgeon will perform this surgery under local anesthesia. First, the surgeon will shave the donor area and inject the anesthesia on the donor side. Hair follicles will be extracted in a number of requirements and prepared recipient areas. After injecting anesthesia into the recipient area, the hair grafts will implant carefully and accurately. The steps will repeat until it covers the targeted area and take 4 to 6 hours.
After the hair transplantation, the recovery period will take at least 3 to 4 months to properly heal but it requires a lot of care. The surgeon will prescribe some aftercare instructions to follow during the recovery period, mentioned below:
- Do not go out in direct sunlight, it can affect the treated area.
- Avoid rubbing, touching or scratching the area.
- Use pain killers and antibiotics for preventing pain and infection.
- Don’t dye your hair for a few weeks and take shower according to the prescription.
- Strictly not allowed of taking blood thinners as it slow down recovery.
- If you feel severe pains then inform your surgeon immediately.
The Cost of Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
The average Hair Transplant Cost in Islamabad ranges between 70,000 PKR to 400,000 PKR. It is a delicate surgery and depends on several factors that can affect the cost of treatment. These are mentioned below:
- The Experienced Surgeon’s fee.
- Location and Reputation of the Clinic.
- The number of grafts units.
- Anesthesia and medication.
- Other supporting charges.
Furthermore, if you want to get more information related to cost-related queries then you may need to contact your expert surgeon or visit the nearest and reputable clinic.
Therefore, hair transplantation is a permanent solution for restoring healthy hair. It will deliver effective, long-lasting and satisfying results without affecting the area or major complications. So, if you want to get this amazing treatment at a reasonable cost then consult your experienced surgeon from a reputable clinic.