Hair is the crown that glorifies every personality of both men and women. So, to maintain our personalities and develop a glorious attitude within ourselves, we all need to take proper care of our hair, right? But due to our daily busy schedules, we are sometimes unable to take any remedial measures for our hair, which results in damaged and unhealthy outgrowth of our hair. Without delaying it any further, let’s get ahead with a few essential steps that we’ve jotted for our readers, that you can follow daily or routinely for healthy hair measures.
1. Proper Juice Consumption
● Kiwi Juice – Cut a few kiwis, take out its pulp, put it in a blender/mixer with little water and honey. Blend it and have it daily to improve your immune system, faster your mane growth, and minimize hair falls. As kiwis are highly rich in vitamin E which helps to stimulate your hair growth.
● Cucumber Juice – Cut and peel one small cucumber, with a bunch of lettuce, half lemon, and a teaspoon of honey. Blend it properly and have it daily for vitamin E add-ups and detoxification of your health which will result in a healthy immune system and hence proper hair growth.
● Carrot Juice – Blend and extract the juice from one carrot and start your day with a glass of it. As carrots are highly rich in beta-carotene and vitamin C that helps to restore and strengthen hair follicles while giving a beautiful shine and color with increased blood flow in your scalp.
Having any of these juices will help you to have good hair since these will add nutrients and proteins internally. To make these smoothies you need to buy good juicers for which you can know more about the 5 best juicer mixers available on amazon or some mixer blenders to blend your ingredients in a proper way!
2. Homemade hair masks with natural ingredients
● Banana, egg, and olive oil mask- Take 2 bananas, 2 egg yolk, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Blend it properly and apply to your hair with a proper coating and leave it for 20-30 mins. Rinse your hair with normal water.
● Yogurt, Fenugreek (methi), and Kalonji mask- Take 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of Fenugreek powder, and 2 teaspoons of Kalonji powder, it will be better if you make the powder of both Fenugreek and Kalonji at home. Mix it properly. Apply from the roots to the end and leave it for 30-40 mins. Then wash it off with the usual shampoo and conditioner.
● Egg white and lemon mask- Take 1 egg white squeeze half a lemon juice. Mix it and apply it to your hair from the roots to the end. Leave it for 30mins or 1 hour (longer is better). Rinse and wash with shampoo and conditioner.
You can apply any of these masks twice to thrice a week for the best results. Also, for any part of our body, it is essential that we drink enough water to see them strong and healthy. Check out some best water purifiers that enhance your water consumption experience.
3. Shampoo hacks for less hair fall
● Add 2 tablespoons of coffee to your required amount of shampoo. Apply it for washing your hair that results in smooth and shiny hair.
● Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to your required amount of shampoo. Apply it for washing your hair every time as this hack will help you to prevent hair fall and will give you conditioned and shiny hair.
These two hacks will no wonder give amazing results to your hair. It is also important that all the natural substances that you use at your home should be stored in a proper way so check out these best storage containers that might be useful for your needs.
So, with all these remedies you can now take proper care of your hair with ease and minimum effort. Let’s flip and blow away all the negativities with the shine of our hair