Do you know that you only require two power tools to de-stress yourself anywhere and anytime? Those two tools are a yoga mat and yoga apps. The best day to begin with yoga is the moment you decide. Invest all your free time into stimulating your mind and body workout to relax, stretch and feel healthy anywhere and anytime you want. But you might be confused about which of the best yoga apps you should opt for.
Selecting from the best yoga apps from thousands of yoga apps flooding in every app store. It might appear a bit confusing. To help you through this, we have listed some of the best yoga apps. This list will help you find the right app based on the level of difficulties, types of exercises, any specific weight-loss goal, specific health condition or any specifics you have in mind. So all you require to do is go through this list to zero in on the best yoga apps for you and get started.
If you have some ideas for free yoga apps, discuss them with a mobile app development company, as they will help you develop engaging, responsive free yoga apps.
List of Best Yoga Apps
- Yoga Studio
If you want to quit an expensive yoga studio, practice yoga at home and live a healthy life. Then the best yoga for beginners is all you need. These yoga apps bring you a high-defination, virtual yoga classroom, which would cost you much less than a coffee. And that too wherever you want and whenever you want. Developed by qualified yoga instructor, best yoga studios build your customized yoga classroom with the following benefits and features:
- It has more than 65 previously made yoga classes.
- It has an integrated option of smart search to find poses and workouts based on duration, type, focus and ability.
- It also allows customizable and clean video classes.
- Full HD is integrated, and there are smaller, easier-to-download video classrooms with teachers’ commentaries.
- It also has a smart link feature to move further from one pose to another.
- It also has an expensive library of more than 1,700 yoga video clips.
- Users get access to more than 280 poses in their pocket.
- It also allows you to schedule your classes, sync them with the calendar, and track class histories.
- It has 20 ready-made and customizable pose blocks to create classes effortlessly.
- IT also has ambient sound options and the capability to develop your playlist from the music library.
The yoga studio is available on iPad and iPhone, running on iOS 7.0 and later on. Yoga Studio by Modern Lotus is available for $1.99 to $94.99.
- Pocket Yoga
If you require an app for your windows or android phone, Pocket yoga would be the best yoga app. Pocket Yoga is a well-known and highly recommended app. This is also considered the best yoga for beginners. It offers users an extensive “pose dictionary” that would break down every pose. This will help users to make sure that people get their posture right. Students can also select from a variety of classes, ranging from 5 minutes to a full hour.
Further in this app, you’ll be followed by an animated instructor and would have an option to choose your difficulty level. The best part about this app is that it does not require any sought of internet connection. So now you can practice your yoga sessions anywhere and anytime. Here is the list of features and functionalities:
- There are more than 200 poses of yoga images depicting alignment and posture.
- Veteran yoga instructors add all the yoga sessions.
- There are both visual and voice instructions for every yoga pose.
- The detailed description with dictionary meaning is added for all the poses.
- It develops a pleasing yoga environment with each level of achievement.
- The previews are displayed to evaluate if the yoga pose is suitable for you.
- There is an entire log of yoga activities that would help you to monitor your progress.
- With these best yoga apps android is capable of sync with the music library of the device. It also syncs well with iTunes radio or other music apps to play with pocket yoga.
- This app can also sync with Airplay or tv, as users can play pocket yoga poses on a bigger screen.
- It also supports health apps and health kits.
- It also can monitor the heart rate and calories of the users.
- Pricing for pocket yoga charges $0.99 to $19.99
Pocket yoga is accessible for all major app stores like iTunes app store, mac app store, google play and windows store.
- 3D Yoga Anatomy
Suppose you are someone who relies on scientifically proven facts and instructions in distinct aspects of your life. In that case, 3D Yoga Anatomy would be the best yoga apps you would find. This is a perfect example of an app with a yoga instructor who goes beyond illustrating the plain images of poses.
Rather this yoga app shows you effective poses and which body muscles are targeted in that pose. It is witnessed in prime shows like the daily app show or some other shows. 3D yoga anatomy opens up a wide range of benefits that we should not miss. Those features and functionalities are:
- Users can choose their yoga postures according to their health conditions like leg muscle strain, backache, arm muscle or any other medical condition.
- 40+ poses demonstrate the effects of yoga on your muscles, like when lengthening, shortening or when stabilizing.
- There is a wide range of arm balances, inversions, backbends, and many more.
- It also shows 360 degrees of all the poses.
- The pricing costs $4.99 to $9.99
With the help of guidelines on how to increase the intensity of yoga poses. Ten new poses are added to this best yoga apps for iPhone with the latest update on the app. The app might be a bit heavy on iPad or iPhone. But this app will help you doge risks and mistakes of practising yoga in the wrong manner.
Suppose you are feeling Yoga Anatomy be a bit heavy on your phone. Then get YogaAmazing, as it is one of the best yoga apps. It is entirely virtual yoga assistance on the move. YogaAmazing is an app, but it is one of the video podcast solutions developed by globally renowned yoga instructors.
There are almost 20+ million downloads, and the numbers are still increasing. YogaAmazing is the best yoga apps and an amazing brainchild of the highly certified yoga instructor. Chaz has earned CYKF, BA, and CYT certifications and taught yoga at OMEGA Institute in Rhinebeck. Some of the well-known features and functionalities that users benefit from this yoga app are:
- Users get to choose from 50+ yoga sessions.
- They also get access to bonus sessions for a month.
- You can download the artwork that is inspired by your favorite yoga for your device.
- You can follow your preferred yoga instructor on Twitter directly from the app.
- The best yoga apps for iPhone allow in-app call and email functions.
- The apps cost about $4.99.
Some of the latest updates on this app include fixes for offline and online modes. It allows smooth syncing with iCloud and enhanced accessibility on iPad. The app is effortlessly compatible with iPad and iPhone devices running on 4.3 or later.
These best yoga apps are an amazing and useful solution for people who wish to practice yoga but don’t have enough resources to attend an i-person class. Using the best yoga apps can make it quite easy to practise yoga anywhere and anytime you want. Some of these apps focus on fitness, while others focus on mindfulness and relaxation. Users can choose their yoga app based on their age, ability level, requirements and goals if they have some ideas to develop your yoga apps. Contact a top mobile app development company to help you develop an attractive, effective and responsive yoga poses app.
Suppose you tried any yoga apps from the above list. Do let us know your reviews. Also, let us know your best preferred free yoga apps. Hope this article helped you, and in case we missed out on something, then do let us know in the comment section below.