Stem cells are essentially the human body’s primary cells that can take the part of typically any cell in the human body. This productive regenerative medical therapy means to carry light into the condition of patients waiting for chronic conditions.
What is Sciatica Pain?
Sciatica symbolizes the pain that transmits along the sciatica nerve that further advances from your lower back through hips and buttocks and down each leg. Ordinarily, sciatica affects only one side of your body. The point is that the sciatica nerve is the largest in the body.
What Causes Sciatica to Flare Up?
Sciatica pain usually arises because of various conditions like some of are:
- The basic cause of sciatica pain is a lumbar disc herniation that immediately presses the nerve.
- Inflammation or burning sensation of the sciatica nerve can provoke the symptoms of sciatica nerve pain.
- Any tumor, muscle, internal bleeding, injury, spinal stenosis, and infection of the lumbar spine are the chief causes and holding up for sciatica pain.
- More often, it can also appear while pregnancy time because of the stress of the sciatica nerve.
Sciatica Pain Symptoms in Buttocks and Leg
The following symptoms appear to inform you that you might have sciatica pain and you must take the necessary steps for that:
- Pain nearby the infected area.
- Sensing of burning and stress in the sciatica nerve.
- Numbness, tingling, and muscle weakness in the affected leg or foot.
- The sensation of pain and numbness.
- Feeling trouble when cough or sneeze.
- Continue sitting may produce severe symptoms.
Regenerative Therapy Benefits for Sciatica Pain
A combination of extended MSC( Mesenchymal stem cells ) is the most reliable option if you are suffering from chronic conditions like Sciatica. This is also known as Stem Cell Therapy which is an effective and most advanced innovation and alternative to surgeries and transplants in the field of medical science.
Stem Cells owing the properties like repairing and regenerating the dead and damaged cells and tissues make them perfect for treating various chronic and other major diseases. Using stem cell therapy for sciatica pain lights up the patient’s life again without having surgery.
Stem cells are inserted into the sciatica nerve through injection which boosts the capabilities of self-repair and regeneration to heal damaged and injured tissues.
Through the utilization of regenerative cell tissue samples that own therapeutic and anti-inflammatory characteristics to treat the central causes of sciatic pain, no matters the nerve itself is damaged or surrounding structures are damaged and influencing the nerve.
Click here to find more about sciatica nerve pain symptoms, causes, and treatments.
Sciatica Pain Treatment
Shifa Regenerative & Rejuvenation Clinic is a healthcare center in which is using stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine for treating excess diseases including major diseases including neurological disorders and autoimmune diseases.
It is the only pain management clinic and healthcare center in providing and dealing with Amniotic and duct stem cells, and PRP injections. Their treatments are verified by the Drug regulatory agency (DRAP) to supply quality treatment to patients. Besides, it is only stem cell Therapy hospital using the treatment methods approved and controlled by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US. Feel free to email us at:email@example.com for your queries and consultations